Sunday 5 February 2012

Joyful (and Busy) January!

January was a very busy month for the Jagger family. I had been thinking this but then I realized it even more so when I looked at my last post and it was dated nearly a month ago. Yikes!


Three out of four weekends in January were packed full. 

January 14th and 15th we went to Yarmouth. It was such a great weekend (and I forgot my camera). Lots of family and friends to catch up with as we had not been home in awhile.

January 21st was our ~Housewarming Party~. There is nothing I love more than a house full of friends, laughter, food and conversation.



For our guest book I had pieces of card stock and asked everyone to write their names on it, plus any comments they wished (best wishes only!). I also took family photos of all the guests in attendance. Some day (when I have free time again) I will make a New Home scrapbook and the "guest book" with the photos and the comments will be part of it.

Finally, on January 28th we had a Belated Surprise Birthday Party for Liam (7)and Nolan (5). Their birthdays are Boxing Day and Christmas Eve which is an impossibe time for a birthday party. They thought we had forgotten about them and that they weren't going to get a party but SURPRISE!!! They were thrilled (though Liam was in shock for a good half of the party).



I really enjoyed busy January and am looking forward to the adventures that February will bring for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment