Monday 2 January 2012

2012: 30 Things To Do the Year I Turn 30

My "word" for this year is INTENTIONAL. I want to be intentional in how I raise my children and contribute to my marriage. I want to be intentional about making healthy lifestyle changes for both me and my family. I want to be intentional about living life to the best of my ability, not just getting by day to day. I want to be intentional in my relationship with Jesus.

I also happen to be turning the big 3-0 this year. So 2012 is a mixture of the last year of my 20's and the first year of my 30's. In keeping with my "living intentionally" theme, I have decided to compose a list...




30 Things to Do the Year I Turn 30 

1. Run a 5 km race.
2. Read 12 books - one a month. 
3. Make all of the Christmas gifts for my extended family.
4. Volunteer in a soup kitchen.
5. Learn how to bake a pie from scratch.
6. Go white water rafting.
7. Go to Toronto.
8. Take Liam on a "Mommy and Me" mini vacation.
9. Same with Nolan.
10. And Ephriam.
11. Attend a Christian Women's Retreat.
12. Visit Bristol, New Brunswick - where I spent my grade 12 year.
13. Learn how to crochet.
14. Hike Cape Split.
15. Volunteer at the SPCA (with Liam!).
16. Go horseback riding.
17. Fly a kite.
18. Go to a Neptune Theatre performance.
19. Give blood.
20. Organize and participate in a progressive dinner.
21. Go for one month (or longer!) without eating at a restaurant.
22. Plant a vegetable garden.
23. Donate my hair to Locks of Love.
24. Go fishing.
25. Go to an IMAX movie.
26. Learn to play chess.
27. Take my family to a 'Family Camp'.
28. Get a manicure and pedicure.
29. Learn to make Rappie Pie.
30. Read the New Testament.


Let the goal-reaching begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment