Saturday 14 June 2014

San Francisco

In February of 2014 I went to San Francisco, California


I did a bus tour of the city and I was excited to see 
some well-known landmarks:



The Golden Gate Bridge. 
I just want to say that I am from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. I grew up in fog. But the fog surrounding the Golden Gate Bridge is like no fog I have ever seen before!



Post Card Row.
I was a huge Full House fan. Post Card Row can be seen in the video for the Full House theme song "Every Where You Look".



Alcatraz, from a distance.



One of my California purchases. You should know that California in February is NOT warm. I had to purchase a hat and gloves because I was FREEZING! I told the sales clerk that I was surprised that it was so cold, with it being California, and he said "Well, it IS winter!".

No comments:

Post a Comment